Okay, guys, here is my next question:
Do you have any books that you suggest? I am always a super-prepared person when it comes to just about anything, since I like to read up on stuff before I experience it. I did the same thing when I got married, when we moved to Boston, and I even tend to do it when we go somewhere new on vacation so I know the history of the place and all the good places to visit. Right now I'm feeling like no matter how much I read, I will feel totally unprepared for Baby B's arrival, which is a little scary. But I'm still soaking up as much information as I can while I still have time to read. :)
I think I'm covered when it comes to pregnancy books, but if you had a favorite one on breastfeeding, babies, or some other topic, I'd love to hear about it. Here's what I've already got:
- Your Pregnancy Week by Week
- Baby's First Year Week by Week (thanks, April!)
- What to Expect When You're Expecting
- The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy
- Baby Wise
- Bringing Up Boys
- The Girlfriend's Guide to Your Baby's First Year
Courtney also suggested "Baby Food" for learning about what kiddos can eat once they're big enough to start on solids, and it teaches you how to make it yourself, store it, etc.
What other books have you guys read that you like?
2 comments:
For Breasfeeding: http://www.amazon.com/So-Thats-What-Theyre-Breastfeeding/dp/1580620418
I just stumbled onto your blog hope you don't mind! But this book REALLY helped me! and its a funny read.
Is Nathan reading anything? I know my brother has a couple of books that he swears by for getting him ready.
Post a Comment