In the last few days, . . .
. . . our backyard went from this . . .
. . . to this!
This truck brought the huge amount of sod that went in the backyard. And this wasn't even all of the grass.
We actually didn't intend to do such a thorough renovation of our backyard, but one thing led to another, and we did. After all has been said and done, we are really enjoying it! Hiring someone to pull all the old overgrown plants out, level the dirt, clear the drains, take down the dead trees, and lay down sod has made a huge difference in our enjoyment of our backyard. It even got rid of most of the mosquitoes, a benefit we did not foresee. Now we just need a kiddie pool to make the summer complete!
I found a little watermelon growing on the vine! Isn't it cute?
My first pregnancy photo: 26 and a half weeks.
There's nothing like love at the grocery store.
And I leave you with this:
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Your yard looks amazing! That's something I really miss: personal green space. Enjoy!
Post a Comment