Play Doh is amazing.
It is awesome.
It is revelatory.
Why, you ask? Because it keeps my kids occupied for loooong periods of time. Jane generally sticks with it longer than Noah, but they'll both stick with it for an hour or so, at least. The other day, Jane played with Play Doh for a solid two hours. (What?!) She was making a great big house, which was basically one layer on top of another until she decided she was done. Today, they're making apple trees, apple pies, cups with apple cider, and Noah also threw in a worm with a smiley face and green hair.
Of course, I also love that my kids are doing something that stimulates them--it's tactile, develops their imaginations, helps them learn what happens when they mix colors, etc. But, wow, I am still in shock about the amount I can get done when I pull out the Play Doh!
No comments:
Post a Comment