Friday, April 15, 2011

Goodbye Forever, Mickey D.

A few weeks ago, Nathan, the kids, and I were running some errands after spending the morning in the garden, explaining what seeds are to Noah. Since it was lunchtime and there was a McDonald's handy, we drove through and picked up some food. Now, we haven't been to McDonald's in forever--we generally do Chick fil A or Wendy's when it comes to fast food. So as we were continuing on our way, eating our burgers and chicken nuggets in the car, Nathan said,

"Wow. This is a terrible burger. I mean, these are really bad."

And I looked at my burger and knew just how very right he was.

Right about that time, Noah piped up from the back seat and said, "Look, Mommy! A chicken seed!"

What? I thought, in confusion. Then, WHAT?! Sure enough, he had found a sliver of chicken bone in his chicken nugget.

Yeah, we won't be going back to McDonald's any time soon. Gross!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They come in handy for bathroom breaks and I LOVE THEIR COFFEE :)

Anonymous said...

oh. The above comment was from me.
Mom.