Thursday, June 11, 2009

When You're Supposed to be Sleeping . . .

The other night, I put Noah to bed after Nathan left to get a haircut. There hadn't been so much as a peep coming from Noah's room until Nathan got home. By this time, it was a good 45 minutes after his bedtime, and apparently he was still awake. So Nathan went in there to check on him. The next thing I hear is, "Lauren, we have a problem."

"Oh no," I thought. "I bet he threw up or something." Great. So I went into Noah's room, only to find that he had found a slit along the seam in his pillow and had spent the last half hour pulling out all the stuffing. Ha! When Nathan went in, he saw that boy hugging a wad of stuffing like it was a stuffed animal. Nathan couldn't figure out what it was until Noah threw it and it floated.

I mean, it's definitely more fun to pull the stuffing out of your pillow than to sleep. Wouldn't you agree?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's too funny! Simon and I were both laughing out loud at Noah's antics. You do have a mischievous one on your hands. :)

Andrew said...

do you have a picture? That's pretty funny.