Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Back On

So I am back on my diet full force now. I had lost a good 15 or 20 lbs. on Weight Watchers up through about Thanksgiving, which was great. However, I was sabotaged by the holidays, and I never really got back on the wagon. But now I have. I just finally got to the point where something clicked inside me, and I'm ready again. I have just a few more pounds to go to get down to my pre-baby weight, but I want to go a good bit further than that. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You can do it! This time of year seems like a good time to go on a diet because the best, in-season foods are so healthy -- asparagus, strawberries, watermelon, and soon corn and tomatoes. Good luck Lauren!

Michelle said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

FitzandMolly said...

luck!