Friday, May 16, 2008

Upon Request

Lately several family members have requested more pictures. So I took a ton today--in fact, when I went to upload them to the computer, it turns out I had 108 pictures to upload, just from this afternoon! That's mostly due to the nifty speed picture function on the camera, where it takes several in a row, which makes it easier to catch a cute smile or a funny face. Don't worry, though, I'm not posting all 108 pictures. :) Anyway, this is for all the aunts and uncles who have been requesting more pictures.

Cute boy!

Nice drool, buddy.


His hands are always in his mouth these days. He also likes to grab my hair. Yikes.

He loves those feet, too.

Cutie.



Funny face.

I can't get enough of those legs!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I swear, every time I visit your blog and see pics of Noah I feel like I NEED a little baby. He is at the cutest stage too.