
I just want you all to know that as far as I'm concerned, fall is officially here. The high will not be over 63 during the next 10 days! Seriously, this is like water for my soul. I love fall.
I organized our scarf drawer yesterday, and we had acorn squash and apples with pumpkin dip with dinner.
(By the way, you really must try this pumpkin dip.)
5 comments:
i am quite jealous.
I am so envying you right now. We can't even smell fall yet!
Katie
I lurk on your blog through Courtney and I love that it is fall in New England. Wait, I think that is a Barry Manilow song. Anyway, I am going to give the pumpkin dip a look.
The New England autumn is lovely indeed -- we miss it! I'm curious whether that pumpkin dip is the one you have made for other events? If so, it is wonderful and I plan to make it for the Aussies to try :-)
Jeanette & baby Hannah
Hey Jeanette,
YES, it is the very same pumpkin dip! You'll have to show off your New England food while you still get to do so there in Adelaide. Of course, I guess it isn't fall, but you can pretend. :)
Post a Comment