Lauren, Nathan, Noah, Jane, and Clara
i have magazines and books piled higher than that on my side of the bed. however, the empty water bottles are a little ocd.
I'm not getting how the empty water bottles are OCD-unless you are a hoarder and can't stand to throw anything away.I keep empty water bottles by the bed as well as a stack of books-but that is simply because I am too lazy to put them away :)Katie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i have magazines and books piled higher than that on my side of the bed. however, the empty water bottles are a little ocd.
I'm not getting how the empty water bottles are OCD-unless you are a hoarder and can't stand to throw anything away.
I keep empty water bottles by the bed as well as a stack of books-but that is simply because I am too lazy to put them away :)
Katie
Post a Comment