So this weekend was beautiful (enough to add an extra syllable and make it bea-u-ti-ful). Ah, a sunny 70 degrees is heaven after several weeks in the 40's! And today it is supposed to get up to 82! I am in a short-sleeved shirt today!!
Now we are having to start thinking about buying an air conditioning. Cool!
(No pun intended. Well, actually, pun intended.)
We have been leaving the windows open, and the whole place just smells fresh. I love it. The flowers are blooming, and the breeze is blowing, and the sun is shining, and kids are outside playing, and it just makes you happy!
This weekend Jeremy, Nathan, and I took a drive up to Lexington, where we went and found the battle green and just looked around town. It was really neat! And we stopped into a roadside farm that was just fabulous. I want to go there and stock up on fresh produce. And fresh bread. And dessert. And about 15 other things. Everything in there looked amazing.
I will go take pictures of snowless, blooming Boston sometime soon, but I won't have time to do it today because tomorrow I go to VEGAS! Yep, you'll get to see pictures for that, too. I'm going to Arbonne's National Training Celebration. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment