In the interest of catching up the blog, I'm posting all our family's pre-Christmas photos that I finally pulled off my phone. Some are from Thanksgiving, but most are just little happenings that have occurred here and there.
My dad and little Clara.
Nathan's mom and Clara.
Grandparents are sweet. :)
What else do you do with tomato cages after you pull the plants up?
This boy loves his sisters. He is a very sweet and loving big brother (most of the time!). I am thankful for his tender heart.
The butternut squash growing in my garden.
Clara, working on getting those hands to her mouth.
Look at the intensity on her face!
According to Jane, this is the only way to travel (this is in her car seat on the way to Waco).
Noah's class took a field trip to Hermann Park. He and Jane are feeding the ducks here, but it looks more like he's preaching a sermon. :)
This is Jane and her little friend, Ryann. Actually, Ryann is Noah's friend, but Jane loves her and looks up to her, and she was more than thrilled to get to ride on the train next to her and the other big girls.
In early December, my parents invited us to go camping with them in Huntsville State Park. My dad brought his canoe, which ended up being one of the highlights of the trip for pretty much everyone. They even got their favorite site, which is larger and more secluded than many of the others and has a spot on the lake from which you can launch the canoe.
In this picture, Nathan's in the back, I'm in the front, and Noah's in the middle. The kids loved going out in the canoe.
Uncle Andrew even came out for the day and had some steaks with us.
I love this picture of Noah. What a happy face.
He said his favorite things about camping were canoeing and eating s'mores.
---
The only other big thing that's happened in the last week or so is that Nathan and I celebrated our ninth anniversary. Next year we'll make it big, but for this year, we just went on a little date. We had intended to go out for a nice dinner at the hotel where we spent our wedding night in downtown Houston (The Lancaster), but since we'd both been sick and didn't really feel like eating a big, expensive dinner, we went to a movie, instead. The scale of the date doesn't matter so much; I'm thankful that he's my husband, and that's what matters!
---
---
And that pretty much catches you up!


1 comment:
your kids are dang cute.
Post a Comment