Nathan and I are working towards making our Sundays a true day of rest every week. Usually, we don't get all our little household jobs done on Saturday, which means we are still catching up on Sunday, working around church to achieve this or that. Well, I am tired; not the sleep-deprived kind of tired (okay, I am that, too), but the there-is-a-task-I-should-be-doing-every-hour-of-every-day kind of tired. Just the run-down kind of tired. And because we are pretty sure that never to take a real rest is not the example God gave us on the seventh day of Creation nor that Jesus gave us in his life on earth, we are trying to alter the way our weekends work so that Sunday is truly a Sabbath. The thought of a true day of rest sounds heavenly. (Hey, maybe there's something to that!)
All that to say that this ole blog might get updated at least once a week now....
1 comment:
Good for you! That sounds lovely.
Post a Comment