I can't WAIT for this to come out either! I love everything about Julia Child. The trailer looks very Nora Ephron-y, though. I hope it's not too cutesy.
Also, re the pics of Noah gardening -- what, you don't throw dirt in the air when you're inspecting your pots??
I enjoyed the book as well, especially when she has to cook some of the more "out-there" french recipes, like marrow. Thanks for letting me know there's a movie coming out!
5 comments:
I read the book and liked it.
I can't WAIT for this to come out either! I love everything about Julia Child. The trailer looks very Nora Ephron-y, though. I hope it's not too cutesy.
Also, re the pics of Noah gardening -- what, you don't throw dirt in the air when you're inspecting your pots??
Meryl Streep looks like she's amazing in it, as usual. And I really like Amy Adams.
Oh, and food. I like food. ;)
I enjoyed the book as well, especially when she has to cook some of the more "out-there" french recipes, like marrow. Thanks for letting me know there's a movie coming out!
Post a Comment