Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

First of all, thank you, guys! I enjoyed reading all your comments and thinking about what I could add to my cooking repertoire. Thanks, also, for putting up with my weird mood in that post. :)

So Noah did something yesterday that kind of amazed us. I started singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider," and he kind of started doing the motions! I mean, he's not that coordinated when it comes to hand motions, so it was hard to tell, but his hands were in pretty much the right place, even if he didn't have the finer details down. But the thing is that we haven't really sung that song at our house, and I haven't taught him the motions. The only thing I can figure is that he learned it at Mom to Mom.

Plus, I'm just really surprised he would remember something like that. He hasn't demonstrated that kind of memory before.

It was just really cool!

No comments: