- I totally just made brownies for myself only. Oh, yes, I did.
- Heard at our house tonight: "No, Noah, your feet do NOT smell like jelly beans!"
- Jane's baby doll, which she loves and has insisted on calling "Baby" for months, now has the name "Pink Rosie." I love Baby's new name. I hope it sticks.
- Despite the fact that I am bookish, I am really not all that good at Scrabble. Nathan and my brother regularly beat me by 100+ points in Words With Friends. I think the real question here is why I keep playing.
- Here's a thought: I had some deep thoughts today. But I don't think those thoughts are going to make it on the blog tonight. I don't feel like being deep. I'd rather laugh about Noah's idea that his toes might smell like jelly beans.
The End.
4 comments:
Sometimes jelly bean feet are all the deep thoughts needed for a day :) Enjoy those brownies!! Oh my, the pregnancy calories I allowed myself are ugly now. Grr. But I sure enjoyed them last summer :)
I am the worst at Scrabble. The worst, I tell you.
I hear that you beat your mother in Scrabble!
--Papa B
Words with Friends ≠ Scrabble.
My money would be on you in Scrabble.
Post a Comment