Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Second Birthday, Janey Beth!

Little Miss Jane turned TWO on March 3!

We had a little family party at my parents' house a couple of days before her birthday.

Having some pink flower cake (her request) with Daddy.

Intent on opening her presents.

Loving on her new zebra.

Everything was put on hold while Jane unloaded the box full of princess stuff and put it all on. Let's not overlook the completeness of the outfit: tiara, necklace, shoes, purse, scepter, and, of course, earrings.

Loving on her new doggie and reading the book that came with him . . . in earrings.

Her big gift from Mommy and Daddy was a bike. I didn't get a single clear picture of her on her bike--who could be still when they're having so much fun? And did you notice that she is holding a bunch of her new toys? She took them all on her ride.

On her actual birthday, she got to open a bunch more presents! Look at that happy girl.

For her birthday, we went to the park and had cupcakes with some friends.
Jane and her friend, Elizabeth.
Who wouldn't wear a princess dress to the park on her birthday, I ask you?

Jane Elisabeth is a sweetheart and a joy. She is as girly as they come, loving dresses, jewelry, hair bows, purses, pink, coloring and crafts, stuffed animals, dolls, and so on. However, don't let her femininity fool you into thinking she is a softie. Oh no. That girl has some fire in her. Her favorite new toy may be her pretend lipstick, but she's a spunky little thing who can do a monster growl that's every bit as good as her brother's.

Speaking of "Nonah," he is very beloved by his sister, and I actually don't think either of them could fathom sleeping in their own rooms any more. And although Noah is not at all small for his age, Jane out-eats him at every meal.

We love that Janey Beth!


3 comments:

Leigh said...

I love it! Especially the earrings. She is so precious. Can't wait for summer so she can come swim at my house again. Happy Birthday Janey Beth.

Erin said...

Umm, that t shirt says "big sister" -- have I missed something?!? :)

Stephanie said...

Ok, so I was a post behind. I would have gotten that obvious clue. :) Congratulations!