I'm sure that the very astute among you did not fail to notice the "Big Sister" shirt Jane was wearing in that last post. So allow me to tell you all that, yes, we are expecting Baby #3!
I'm 13 weeks along and due in September. So far, everything is going well! The biggest pregnancy snag so far is that Noah and Jane were winter babies born in Boston, so all of my maternity clothes are winter clothes, and it's already regularly in the 70's here. I've got to go out and get some dresses, skirts, and shorts now!
Also, because my two kids were big babies and stretched me out very thoroughly, I was showing unmistakeably at about 7 weeks. I couldn't even fit in my regular jeans anymore at that point (!). So I look much further along than I am, and people have been asking me if it's a boy or a girl since I was about 6 weeks along--no joke.
Anyway, we are very happy to be having another kiddo, and I am feeling very well, especially since I've been getting some energy back over the last week or so. I'll post a picture of myself whenever I get the chance.
:)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't notice the Big Sister shirt until another commenter pointed it out. I was blinded by the bling of the ear rings! :) Happy for all of y'all. Janey will be a great big sis.
congratulations! I saw the "big sister" shirt, but somehow it absolutely did not register :) Good luck on the pregnancy!
I can hardly believe it! Seems like I was just reading about Jane's birth :) These years are zipping by. From a fellow sufferer of overstretching, may I make a recommendation should you need it for the third time around? (For later on in the pregnancy)
http://www.maternabelt.com/secure.html
On the other hand, don't take any advice from me. I ended up with a hernia after delivery from being so stretched...poo.
Also, take a look at this:
http://www.diastasisrehab.com/ You can do the exercises during pregnancy too to keep things as strong as possible during pregnancy. I think there's a free tips mailing available: http://www.diastasisrehab.com/tips-signup.html (of course puts you on a mailing list)
Thanks, Amy! I'll check out those links.
Post a Comment