Friday, September 16, 2011

Today

Potential Facebook statuses that have run through my head today:

-Contractors, contractors, contractors! Busy, busy, busy!
-I'm an awesome mom. Exhibit A: Cereal for dinner. Exhibit B: My son just told me, "Mom, you're busted!" (Thank you, Phineas and Ferb.) Exhibit C: "Mom, your name is 'No.' Because every day you say, "No no no no no!'" (In reference to the fact that I told him he couldn't watch TV.) Awesome.
-Paint bought? Check. Bedroom carpet installed? Check. Dead trees removed? Check. Most of the cabinet hinges found and bought? Check. All in a good day's work.
-Anybody want to come over and just go ahead and fix up my new house for me? Thanks. I'll just be here on the couch, watching Project Runway.

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

I love Project Runway. Moriah said to me about a month ago, "Mama, I just wish you were more happy." Only in her tacky tone. I was not happy.