Height: 100th percentile at 35-1/4". She is way, way off the charts.
Weight: 72nd percentile at 24 lbs. 4 oz.
Ever since Jane was four months old, her height has been off the charts, so we thought perhaps she was slowing down a bit when she was only at the 99th percentile at her 12-month appointment. But there was a real wow factor when I saw her present height plotted on her chart--there was a serious jump! This girl grew a whole lot! (Which explains her incessant hunger for the past few weeks.)
She's still our sweetie and cooperated beautifully throughout the appointment. She still has a look of pained shock and violation when she gets her shots, though. It's as if she can't imagine why in the world someone would hurt her. Poor dearest Jane.
We're glad she's doing well!
2 comments:
She looks so crazy tall to me, so I'm glad I'm not nuts. I remember seeing her toes early on and thinking they were so looong! Was Noah that tall at her age?
She is our basketball playing valedictorian model! GG
Post a Comment