Sweet Jane is three months old today!
Jane remains one of the sweetest babies I know. She is always willing to give you a sweet smile, and if you just sit and talk to her, she'll almost always talk back. Plus, she's darn cute. I've heard "she looks like a doll" many times when we're out and about.
Jane and Noah love each other already, a fact for which I am very thankful. In our little car, their car seats are right next to each other, and on more than one occasion I've discovered that Noah's holding her hand and she's grinning back at him. How sweet is that?
7 comments:
So cute!
She is a doll. My goodness, I cannot believe she is that old already. What a sweet big brother she has too. I want to know about that quilt she's laying on - it's so pretty!
My sister-in-law, Meredith, made the quilt. She is pretty much awesome.
That is so sweet that they hold hands. How cute!
aah! cuties!
She's adorable! That is so sweet that they hold hands? So I have to ask you, How's Chick-Fil-A?!!!
They really look a lot alike!...so cute!
Post a Comment