Monday, June 21, 2010

Disintigration of a Photo Shoot

The other day, I took some photos of Noah and Jane in their corresponding "Big Brother" and "Little Sister" shirts. When I looked back at the pictures, I had to laugh, because it started out so well but quickly went downhill.

The first photo is stinkin' awesome. I love this. It's a framer.
I love that it shows how much they really do love each other.

Uh oh. Jane is still smiling, but Noah is fading.

Noah's look says, "I'm smiling because you told me to, but my eyes are not in it, Mom."
Poor Jane is long gone.

And Janey rallies!
But Noah is leaving us.

Aaaaand we're done.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love their shirts! I have so many pictures like this. Too funny!

Jeanette said...

It looks like a Photoshop job blending photos 3 and 4 would give you perfect smiles on both their faces!!! We have the same trouble trying to get our two smiling at the same time :-)

Jennifer said...

They are so cute! I have this issue with just one kiddo in our family pictures...can't imagine coordinating two!