I feel like I have so much to say, but I am making a conscious decision to spend any "free" time resting rather than typing (or thinking), so I will have to wait to give you more details on the delivery and the first few days of Noah's life. Suffice it to say that he is super sweet and very cute, and we love him a lot.
Nathan is continuing to post pictures at the link in the post below, so if you check back, you'll see new pictures periodically. Here are a few, as well:


7 comments:
He is so perfect. You rest. The blogophere can wait.
I'm terribly excited to meet him.
Oh he's so wonderful! And what a name. I just love Noah. Congratulations and enjoy your first days as Mom.
I think that first pic is my favorite. He has the cutest expression on his face!
Love that last pic! Noah is a very cute baby!
What great pictures! He is beautiful!
I lerve him. He's delicious!
Post a Comment