Wednesday, January 16, 2008

About Noah

We've had our Noah for a week now, and we've had a chance to get to know him a bit. Here are some neat things about him:
  • He is a great eater. The boy eats a lot. He lost a lot in the hospital (the full 10% off his birth weight), but at the pediatrician's office yesterday we found he had gained 6 oz. in two days! He's been making up for lost time.
  • He makes an Elvis lip when he needs to burp.
  • After he starts nursing, once he calms down a bit and realizes that he can just enjoy eating, he lets out the cutest sigh. He takes a cleansing breath and lets it out with a little "Ahhh," as if he's thinking, "Okay, now I can relax."
  • He has a dimple on his right cheek.
  • He LOVES to snuggle. I have never seen a baby love to snuggle so much. He'll just curl up on your chest and be totally happy. How can you not love that?
  • Because he loves to be near you so much, he does NOT love the bassinet. He insists on sleeping either on you or next to you. We are working on getting him to sleep in his own bed.
  • He has the biggest yawn in Christendom.
  • He gets about a hundred kisses a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
---- said...

Thank you for the update!

April Drolet said...

Very awesome! I am loving the updates!

Lindsee Lou said...

Lauren!

I still haven't told you congratulations!!!!! I keep looking on your blog...get so distracted by the precious pics, then forget to leave a comment!

Anyway, I am so happy he is here. It sounds like y'all are thouroughly enjoying him!!

He is precious!

Lindsee