Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Of the Grandparents and For the Grandparents

Noah and GG

Noah and Grandpa

Noah and Grandpapa (or Papa?)

Noah and Grandmama (?)
(I'm still unsure of Nathan's parents' grandparent names, but it's not as if Noah will be pronouncing them any time soon!)

Noah's first bath!
He did NOT enjoy it.
Noah still does not like his hat.




Noah, sucking his hands.
A word of caution: I am posting this little video of Noah for the sake of the family members (great-grandparents, especially) who have not had the chance to meet him yet. Unless you are a great-grandparent, you are not likely to find this interesting or entertaining in any way, so feel free to skip it. :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

He is so beautiful! He has the most perfect little head. I hope your recovery is going well.

---- said...

i think he has his uncle ken's eyes

Michelle said...

So cute! Hope you are doing well and keeping up with sleep!

Michelle said...

By the way, my mom wants to be called GiGi too...now I don't think she is that strange!