Love the hair!!!!! And your belly is so stinkin'adorable!!!!! The cutest thing ever. I showed the girls. I have no idea what you're having but I'm so outrageously excited and can hardly wait! Love, April
Yes, you've grown in four weeks. You are carrying him/her high! Just like I did with you. You look great pregnant! Enjoy it! Feel for butterflies or a bubble pop! :) It is a special time in your life. Enjoy every minute of it! iiwtads, mom
5 comments:
you are so having a boy. i could definitely be wrong, but that's my gut feeling.
your hair is adorable...
Love the hair!!!!! And your belly is so stinkin'adorable!!!!! The cutest thing ever. I showed the girls. I have no idea what you're having but I'm so outrageously excited and can hardly wait!
Love,
April
Yes, you've grown in four weeks.
You are carrying him/her high! Just like I did with you. You look great pregnant! Enjoy it!
Feel for butterflies or a bubble pop! :)
It is a special time in your life. Enjoy every minute of it!
iiwtads,
mom
Yay for the baby bump-you are a super cute pregnant mommy-to-be!
Katie
I love your baby bump! So cute...and your new hair cut is great too!
Post a Comment