Monday, July 9, 2007

July Arbonne Specials

Hello everyone,

As always, Arbonne is running some great specials this month. The one I am the most excited about is the FREE RE9 Travel Set. Check it out!

http://www.arbonnemarketing.com/PK/dl/download.php?folder=pri&file=aaa_pwp_travelset.jpg Free RE9 Travel Set
Travel wrinkle-free this summer!
In the month of July, everyone who refers 5 friends who get an ID this month will receive a FREE NutriMinC RE9 Travel Set. The Travel Set includes not only the RE9 skin care but also every RE9 body product, and it comes in a very cute bag. Not only is it usually valued at $49, but you also usually have to have an order of $250 to even qualify to buy it.
How do I get it?
Call or email me to set up either a presentation or a catalog party, or simply call with the names and phone numbers of people you think would love Arbonne! I only do two presentations maximum each week, and I don't want you to miss out. This special is available in July only.

http://www.arbonnemarketing.com/PK/dl/download.php?folder=pri&file=nsb_hair_re.jpg Thermal Fusion Hair and Scalp Revitalizer for $9.50
Qualify to purchase the Intelligence Thermal Fusion Hair & Scalp Revitalizer, a $23.50 value, for only $9.50 in July with every $75 SRP purchase.

http://www.arbonnemarketing.com/PK/dl/download.php?folder=pri&file=nsb_face_bacr.jpg 20% Off the Intelligence Daily Balancer
In July, save 20% on the Intelligence Daily Balancer, only $18, regularly $22.50.


As always, let me know if I can help you in any way!

Best,
Lauren

No comments: