So Nathan just called me and told me that, in his words, "You are obligated--OBLIGATED--to write a blog about your keys."
Sigh.
So I had lost my keys for 2 days. I could not fathom what had happened to them. I retraced my steps, searched through the lost and found at the grocery store, looked everywhere in our apartment (thinking the cats may have dragged them somewhere), and couldn't find them. So Nathan agreed to help me look.
Then, as I was brushing my teeth, I heard a jingling outside the door. "Guess where I found them," he said. "WHERE?!" "In your purse."
WHAT?
Yes, he found them in my purse. I am a dork. They were in a pocket I never use, and the pocket is pretty small, so when I shook my purse, they didn't jingle because there wasn't room to.
Argh.
Yes, Nathan, I am a dork. But at least I haven't tried--and failed--to tear a phone book in half.
That will never die. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment