Saturday, January 11, 2014

Clarabelle and Her New Blanket

My little Clara is such a sweet sleeper.  I always love to look at my children while they're sleeping.  There's something so very precious about them.

 Today, I thought I'd take the opportunity to snap a few photos of my girl while she slept away and also show you the blanket I made for her for Christmas.
 I used a pattern from this book and worked it up very quickly because I used two strands of yarn and a big hook.  You do what you gotta do when it's a week before Christmas! I actually love the way it turned out.  The color is lovely and cheerful, the pattern is sweet pretty and feminine, and the blanket has an unexpectedly graceful drape.

I love those little curls.

Little toes, usually so busy.

And those dear little toddler cheeks might be my favorite thing right now.
She's every bit a sweetheart.

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

I love baby feet. nothing is cuter than teeny little toes.