I rented a lens today. It's my first time to do so, and I love the one I picked up! It's a 24mm F1.4, the purpose of which I will reveal in a few days. Photographing a walk with the kids is not the reason I rented the lens, but I took it along to get used to it and check it out. I may never give it back. ;)
Little Miss Clarabelle
I am absolutely loving this picture of Janey.
Zero gravity for this astronaut!
Love that kid!
Seriously, it's hard to take a bad picture with such an awesome lens.
2 comments:
Ooooooh, nice. I have a 50 mm/ 1.4, which I love. But i have to stand wayyyyy back. So I want a 20 something... :)
I know exactly what you mean, Becca. I really liked the 24mm--I was surprised it didn't have more of a fish-eye effect, which meant it was still good for relatively close shots of the kids. This particular lens was super quick at focusing, too, which was SO NICE. It retails for $1750, though, so I'm not going to be running out to buy one. But it was super wonderful, and I loved it while I had it.
Post a Comment