Last night, we had some friends over, had a nice fall dinner, and took
the kids trick or treating. It was a nice time for the adults, and the
kids had a fabulous time.
Elizabeth, Jane, Noah, and our neighbor, Addie.
Clara loved Noah's NASA hat.
Elizabeth was super cute. I'm loving this picture of her.
Off went the three Musketeers! Trick or treating we go!
I like this picture. It looks almost as if she's a fairy tale character walking on a forest path.
This boy had a great night. He completely embraced trick or treating and was running pellmell down the street yelling "TRICK OR TREAT!" at the top of his lungs. I loved the childlike exuberance and fun!
Did you notice the half of a ball on a stick? He made it. He called it his candy launcher. Ha!
What a happy kid. I love it.
My little Cinderella Jane.
Happy friends.
It was a great night!






1 comment:
Great photos! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad that Noah finally accepted the astronaut uniform.
--Papa B
Post a Comment