How can it be that one of my kids misplaced one of Noah's school shoes somewhere in this house? We have looked EVERYWHERE.
It is only the 2nd day of school!!!
Aaaargh!!!!!!
**UPDATE**
The story here is that one--it had to be one, right?!?--of Noah's school shoes disappeared into thin air on Tuesday. None of the kids remember playing with it. Nathan and I spent about an hour turning our house upside down, trying to find it. We looked in every cabinet, scoured every bookshelf, looked under every piece of furniture, checked behind every door and in the back of every closet, looked through every toy bin and basket, and checked and double checked the car and the backyard. No luck. It has disappeared.
I'm sure we'll find it in some random place eventually. The problem is that it's his only pair of uniform shoes. So I sent him to school in tennis shoes on Wednesday and explained to his teacher what happened. She was pretty laid back about it, but I knew I did need to get those shoes ASAP, so I've ordered him another pair. The thing is, they're not cheap, especially when you get expedited shipping. But I'm not going to fret too much about it, since the one that was lost was half of the pair he wore for all of Pre-K that, luckily, still fit. We were going to have to go up a couple of sizes soon, anyway.
But GRR. For real.
No comments:
Post a Comment