This is the very first photo I snapped. Pretty good, especially since I didn't do anything special. Auto mode does a pretty good job--better than my phone, anyway!
Noah was a willing subject.
(Does anyone else think their kids look their most adorable when they are sleeping?)
I love that boy. Sometimes I can still see vestiges of his precious little toddler face in his five-year-old big kid face.
Has anyone else considered the strange aspects of digital cameras being so prevalent in our culture? Our kids will have more thoroughly documented lives than probably any generation before them. Food for thought.
Anyway, I'm so excited! I definitely have a steep learning curve, but I'll be playing around with my new toy, I'm sure, and posting the results.
2 comments:
That's great!
At least our children will have the benefit of us editing out those goofy pics. They will think they're pretty and not goofy like me. Or maybe I am indeed goofy looking. , :)
You could take em down a peg by taking more pictures of quilting stuff than of them. :)
Have you seen this week's cover of time? the "me me me" generation?
She's tucked it away on her website, but the Pioneer Woman's photography tutorials, etc. are fabulous. You can find them by doing a search on her site or going here (http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/category/basic-photography/). Have fun!!
Post a Comment