Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lately


Sisters!

Somebody had a lot of fun painting . . . herself.
I had to just throw her in the bath after this.  There was no other option!

Noah had a little more self-control when it came to the paints.

Grandma with Noah and Jane.
Jane refused to smile.  But sometimes when you are two, you gotta act two.  No girl can be ridiculously cute and sweet all the time.
By the way, I don't think I've introduced the world to Jane's baby doll, Pink Rosie.  As you can see, she is well loved.  She is in dire need of a bath.

Daddy Dogpile

On the first cool day of fall this weekend, we dug out some warm clothes for the kids, and they ended up looking so cute!  Special thanks to Emily, who made that sweater for Jane.
And since we discovered that what you see here encompasses their entire cool weather wardrobe, we followed this with a shopping trip!  Everyone now has close toed shoes and jeans that fit.

No comments: