Saturday, September 22, 2012

Three Funny Things

The three funniest things I've seen on the internet in forever:

Flight of the Conchords Loves the Kids
(Be sure to watch the kid interviews; that's what makes the song at the end so funny.)

The Hunger Games - A Bad Lip Reading
(So random it's funny.  "And that's how babies grow....")

One Woman's Terrible Third Date Story
(Warning: bathroom humor here.  I didn't think I'd think it was funny, but I totally laughed to the point of tears--Nathan, too.)

Obviously, I have been watching a few things late at night when I am just a wee bit tired.  That may account for my thinking they are that much funnier....

3 comments:

Leigh Ehrhardt said...

Oh, Lauren, when someone sent me the third date story earlier in the week I didn't think I'd like it either, but like you, I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face!

Andrew said...

Loved the bit about the Muppets movie, since Bret wrote the songs for it. Great links!

Katie said...

Totally laughed until I cried on link number 3.