Thursday, September 6, 2012

39 Weeks

I am 39 weeks pregnant today.  Tomorrow, at 39 weeks + 1 day, I'll have a baby.  A brand new baby girl.

This time tomorrow,
She will have eaten.  Several times, probably.
She will have cried.  Several times, probably. :)
She will have had a bath.
She will have been held and cuddled and admired and photographed.

I wonder how much she will weigh.  (Will it be 9 lbs. again?)
I wonder if she will be bald or have a shocking head of hair. 
I wonder if she will look like Noah or Jane.
I wonder if she will look like me.
I wonder what her name will be.

3 comments:

april said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures and see what you decide to name her! I would name a baby girl Vivian Ruby or Eleanor Anne, but I'm not having anymore and I didn't have girls. :) squish her lots!

Leigh Ehrhardt said...

Love you, Lauren! Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby and Mom. Can't wait to love on that new daughter.

Jennifer said...

Hey Lauren! Saying a prayer for you and your sweet one : )