Unfortunately, it has become apparent that Noah has been watching too much TV lately, because he's started regurgitating commercials. Now, even though this signals the fact that we should really alter the cause of it, this is actually pretty funny when it happens. Here are a couple of golden ones:
- "Mom, did you know Wendy's has a fruit and nut salad? It's made fresh every day!"
- And my personal favorite: "Mom, do you know about life insurance?"
Jane has a different issue. Hers is that she is incredibly girly, to the point that when I think of her older childhood and teenage years, it makes me a little worried. A couple of examples:
- Upon entering the mall, where we hardly ever go, she repeatedly said, "It's aMAzing!"
- Upon pulling out a princess dress and crown she hadn't seen in a while,
she threw her hands to her cheeks and said, "It's perfect!"
- Tonight, I showed her the underwear I bought her for when we start potty training in a couple of weeks, and you would have thought I gave her quite a treasure. That underwear delighted my daughter's heart, I tell you. Said with great joy: "Pink unnawear, and white unnawear, and flower unnawear, and princess unnawear!" She played with it for a good half hour and went to sleep holding a pair in her hands.
2 comments:
Do you know about life insurance? Love it!!! Good luck potty training ;) Asher was a bit sketchy at first, but give it 2 weeks before you do any despairing. Not to mention, Jane being as smart and girly as she seems, will probably get it in no time. Hope you're feeling well!!
Don't forget Noah's affinity for OxiClean. "It makes stains disappear magically, and you never have to wash them again!"
Post a Comment