Monday, February 20, 2012

Stuff Noah Says

While singing, if he doesn't remember the words exactly, he gives an approximation:
- "Twinkle, twinkle, little star. What do I know about you..."
- "The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me, I stand on top of God, the B-I-B-L-E." (It's supposed to be, "I stand alone on the Word of God.")

Other funny things he's said lately:
- "Well, well, well. What do we got here?"
- When practicing a Bible verse: "Perish, perish, perish, PERISH, PERIIIIISH!!!!!" He said it with wilder and wilder enthusiasm . . . kind of a dark enthusiasm, actually. . . .
- He says "man" a lot these days. As in, "Man, that was so close!"
- The other day, he ran down a cacophonic hallway yelling, "Echolocation! Echolocation!" Ha ha! It cracked us up! He used to yell "echo," but not anymore, evidently.
- Me: "Noah, why don't you like your potatoes?" Noah: "I don't want to talk about it."

3 comments:

als said...

Such a fun stage. I wish I could record every funny little thing, and I miss most of them!!! But if I had them all written down it would probably be boring to read later. Love these Noah-isms!

April Drolet said...

These are so funny! I love that Noah boy!

April Drolet said...

These are so funny! I love that Noah boy!