Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

Hey peeps!

Long time no post, eh?

Well, we've been busy, as I'm sure you all have. Prep for Christmas, last-minute shopping and wrapping, one family's Christmas, another family's Christmas (where I did have time to blog but didn't bring my computer), and returning home and putting our life back in order--I still have laundry to do, toys to put away, and Christmas decorations to pack up. And my current project is planning Noah's birthday party, which happens in four days and for which I had done nothing until late last night.

My little boy is turning four!! Can you believe it?

For at least six months, he has been talking about having a volcano cake for his birthday. We're not sure where he got the idea--whether we told him about the one we had at our wedding or whether he came up with it on his own--but, regardless, he is completely attached to the idea. Come to think of it, last year he was very attached to the idea of a train cake, though not for six months. Perhaps his birthday cake is always a big deal to him. I'll have to remember that....

Anyway, I have lots of pictures to post from the last few weeks, but at this point they're still forthcoming. First, I've got to make sure my Noah has a volcano party to remember!

1 comment:

April Drolet said...

I love you Noah!!!! Happy Birthday to a handsome 4 year old! Please send me a piece of your volcano cake! LOL!