Friday, December 9, 2011

Lately

Where to begin? We've celebrated Thanksgiving twice, begun our Christmas festivities, bought lots of presents, been sick, gone to a nice company holiday dinner, and more. Here are the few pictures I've taken in the last few weeks.

Dear little Noah at his Mother's Day Out Thanksgiving presentation.
He started out as a happy little Indian.

But he ended up like this. :(
Poor kid! All the people and the excitement was a little much for him, or so his teachers thought. As for me, I think it also had something to do with his friend taking the spot he thought should have been his....

However, there's nothing a little cake can't fix.

I thought this was too cute not to take a picture. Jane climbed up and snuggled with Noah while he was sleeping.

She also tried on his underwear. Over her jeans. With her daddy's help.

And here's a picture of Janey in the sweater her Aunt Emily made her last year.

2 comments:

FitzandMolly said...

cuties!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! My little one always goes for the older ones underwear too.