Noah told me a story today about an imaginary land that he invented. He made it up as I asked him questions about it, and this was what he said:
Everyone has a castle in Kerasis. And we get our food from the castle. Meatballs. And coffee and orange juice and carrots. And there is a forest. And there are dinosaurs in the forest--nice dinosaurs. And the people in Kerasis are short poo poo people.
And that is where we ended the story, my friends. It was only going to be downhill from there.
4 comments:
And, cue the imagination. Isn't it amazing the creativity they begin to spew? Even if it does involve poo-poo...:}
I'm just glad he's thinking about potty things, honestly.
I think I've met some short poo poo people recently.
I think that Noah is going to be a doctor. Isn't there a skin condition called kerastasis? And I love how elevated and magical Lauren's account was and then...and then...poo poo arrived. Contrast made me laugh out loud. Even again right now. Looks like he's going to be like his mom, really good with language.
Aunt Jill
Post a Comment