We're going to spend the night at the hotel in downtown Houston where we spent our wedding night. Here's our itinerary:
- Sleep
- Read a book
- Order room service
- Watch a movie
- Sleep
- Order room service
- Sleep
- Sleep
We are hoping that we can go back to the place where we spent our honeymoon for our tenth anniversary. We stayed in Lake Louise, in Banff, Alberta. The Canadian Rockies are spectacular in winter, of course, and because we went in mid-December, the hotel was quiet. We had so much fun and enjoyed the mountains and snow (I love those things--I'd choose the mountains over the beach any day). We hiked around the fantastically beautiful lake, through a frozen canyon, we went ice skating (or I should say that I attempted it), went dog sledding, etc. It was wonderful, and we are really looking forward to going back. So, hopefully, this weekend is a precursor to this:
But for now, I'm happy to return to this for a night:

1 comment:
niiiice! where is that?
Post a Comment