Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dewberry Farm

Today we went to Dewberry Farm, a fun little place with lots of fall activities about an hour from our house. Truly, I shouldn't call it "little," since they had 10,000 visitors last weekend. Is that not insane?! Thankfully, it wasn't too crazy while we were there. All in all, it was like going apple picking without the apples, except that they ratcheted up the amusement park factor. And it was nice to get out and do something that was fallish, even though I still have trouble feeling like it's fall, since the weather is still in the 80's.

They had lots of fun things for the kiddos to do. Noah loved the pony rides.

And the fort was fun, too. It had some great slides.

Noah and Nathan did a lot of bouncing while Mommy, GG, and Grandpa ate some kettle corn.

Noah got to have TWO pony rides! What a day!

Jane was just so smiley that we had to get some pictures with the grandparents. Here she is with my dad.

And with my mom.

Noah fake smiled like this all day long.

See? Here he is hamming it up.

It was fun to work the pumps!


And I leave you with a cute photo of the kiddos in the pumpkins!

4 comments:

julia said...

nice pun.

Emily Benesh said...

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Lauren said...

I wondered if anyone would get it, Julia!

Anonymous said...

I like how appropriately Noah is dressed for sitting in a pumpkin patch--a striped, orange shirt! Also, that fake smile would go well on a jack-o-lantern, don't you think?

--Papa B