Lauren, Nathan, Noah, Jane, and Clara
It is such a joy to see the three of you together in your photos!We love you so much--mama and papa b
That kid looks good in nature! And those pictures amidst the pumpkins are more proof that Noah looks a heck of a lot like Charlie Brown. :)
That's true, Em! I hadn't thought of that! :)Deb
SWEET!!!xxoxoxoxooxmom
wow! noah looks so grown up!
Love this! And I agree with CourtneyS, Noah looks so grown up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It is such a joy to see the three of you together in your photos!
We love you so much--
mama and papa b
That kid looks good in nature! And those pictures amidst the pumpkins are more proof that Noah looks a heck of a lot like Charlie Brown. :)
That's true, Em! I hadn't thought of that! :)
Deb
SWEET!!!
xxoxoxoxoox
mom
wow! noah looks so grown up!
Love this! And I agree with CourtneyS, Noah looks so grown up.
Post a Comment