Monday, January 15, 2007

The Drolets

I thought I'd also include some pictures of our most excellent friends, the Drolets. April and I grew up across the street from one another and now do Arbonne together, and I must say she is one of the most amazing people I know. Jonathan is her husband, and he and Nathan have a good time talking about manly things like sports and gory movies and beating their wives at card games. Glory and Grace are the two little ones, and they are always so much bigger each time I see them!
April and me at Arbonne's National Training Conference
last April in St. Louis

April, Glory, and Grace in the summer of 2005. I can't believe that I don't have more recent pictures! Anyhow, Glory is now very much a talker and loves school, and Gracie now has the prettiest long blonde hair and loves to climb and eat.

<>I like this picture of Glory.


I'm totally going to be able to bribe this kid with this picture someday.
I'm not quite sure what she's doing....

No comments: