I just realized I had not posted this! I wrote it a week ago but got busy with other posts in the meantime.
---
So this week, I challenged myself to get a good low light photo. This is the one I took:
---
So this week, I challenged myself to get a good low light photo. This is the one I took:
Oh, the grain!
Low light + high ISO = grain.
They say to embrace the grain, but I have some trouble with that. If it were grainy and sharper, perhaps. . . . I don't know. I'm just not there yet. Plus, the color seems off. And I even cooled it down a bit.
So I now know enough to know that a full frame camera would shoot in low light conditions far better than my camera does, but I am determined to figure out how to make the most of the camera I've got, at least for now.
Also, I'm going to try shooting in RAW and (finally) dealing with my avoidance of the white balance issue.

No comments:
Post a Comment