Friday, June 7, 2013

Nine Months Old! And a Trip to the Park

Clara is nine months old today!

Is she not precious?

I love her.
Her nicknames: Clarabelle, Littlest, Dear One, Baby Doll.
Clara Loves: her family, her paci, fruit, and Cheerios.
She is just about crawling--army crawling and getting up on all fours and rocking.

Yesterday, we took a little walk to the park. 


And Clara got to swing for the first time.

Janey, I promise you are too big for the baby swings now.
Jane required that her pigtails were sticking straight up on the top of her head. Also, they are "pinktails," not "pigtails," she informs me.

Noah played his part of Good Big Brother and pushed his sisters on the swings.

"Ugh, Mom, I'm hot."
{It WAS hot.  It was 100 degrees.}
{And that is such a Noah face right there.}

But he kept plugging, anyway.  He's the best.

Happy nine months, Clara!

1 comment:

als said...

She's gorgeous! And your camera takes great pics ;)