As a novice cake decorator, sometimes your cakes turn out pretty well.
Noah's castle birthday cake
Jane's princess birthday cake
And other times they don't.
Tiered wedding cake I was supposed to make for my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary
Ha ha! Well, you can't win them all.
Honestly, I can't stop laughing every time I look at this picture. It's just such a complete and total disaster!

3 comments:
I bet it still tasted good!
Scoop it into bowls and call it "Dump Cake." How did that happen??
I didn't wait until it was cool before I tried to assemble it. The 2nd out of 4 layers cracked and spread apart, making the two on top slide down. I tried toothpicks, frosting it (thinking I'd throw it right in the fridge and hope it'd harden into some structure), and everything I did just made a bigger mess. I would have popped it into a trifle bowl and sprinkled almonds on top if it weren't supposed to be super pretty. Probably should have done that. :)
Post a Comment