Little Clara Grace turned two months old!
We love her so much. I know I have probably said this about all our kids, but she is such a sweet little girl. We have lots of fun with her, especially now that she's smiling at us and interacting more. She's beginning to learn how to use her hands, which means she's learning to love her play mat, and she also has a bit of a fascination with feeling Nathan's hair. She loves to be talked to. Also, I've never had a baby who liked the pacifier, but Clara does. And oh my goodness, it makes life so much easier. Putting a child down to sleep has never been so quick or so quiet.
In honor of her two month birthday, we had a little photo shoot. Sorry, but I couldn't choose just one picture. Because she is just too sweet.
She is an easy baby; she just rolls along with the rest of us, and doesn't mind a bit of chaos.
She smiles with her eyes first.
And she already has lots of love for her Mommy, Daddy, brother, and sister.
Now isn't that face adorable?
Clara's New Stats:
Length: 23-1/4 inches--87th percentile
Weight: 11 lbs. 1 oz.--50th percentile
Head Circumference: 15 inches--52nd percentile
Like Noah and Jane, she's long and lean.
-----
We love you, Clara Grace!
-----
1 comment:
I have never seen a sweeter baby! She loves to be loved and is very easy going! I love you my sweet Clara!
GG
Post a Comment