I think I might be brilliant.
Arbonne makes an anti-aging product called Transforming Lift--you put it on your face, and it increases your collagen and elastin production for 4-6 hours, which plumps and tightens your skin. Women love it--they call it a face lift in a bottle.
Anyway, the reason I'm brilliant is because I'm going to start rubbing this stuff on my belly every day in hopes of avoiding stretch marks. I mean, it increases elastin in your skin! How awesome is this??!? I bet it totally works.
1 comment:
don't want to burst your bubble, but stretch marks will come or they will not, regardless of what you do. however, your skin will itch like crazy as your belly gets bigger, so slather up! i was thankful that i didn't get stretch marks, but i have them elsewhere from growing too quickly in high school, so i was certain that i would.
Post a Comment